Gulf Medical University
The Gulf Medical University’s brand statement, ‘Learn from the World’, depicts learning as a process that cannot be limited to the precincts of the books or the institution alone. With a perfect blend of capable faculty and well-equipped infrastructure, the students acquire the best from the world to hone their skills and knowledge.
Catering to a student cohort from 70 nationalities, while the medical professionals and staff come from 22 different countries, Gulf Medical University (GMU) is fully recognized institution of excellence, offering high quality healthcare and training - Bachelor’s, Master’s and Residency Programs in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Therapy etc.
The University has infrastructure and facilities which are on par with some of the established medical schools in the world. With “Medical Education, Healthcare and Research” being the key areas of focus, GMU offers undergraduate programs in Medicine, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Bio-medical Sciences, Health Sciences, Dental Medicine and Masters in Clinical Pathology, Toxicology , Human Reproductive Biology, Physical Therapy and Public Health. GMU is also home to the new Center for Continuing Education and Community Outreach, under which 70 non-degree programs are being offered in various modes of study.
College of Medicine
- MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BBMS - Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- ADPCS - Associate Degree in Preclinical Sciences
College of Dentistry
- DMD - Doctor of Dental Medicine
College of Pharmacy
- Pharm D - Doctor of Pharmacy
College of Allied Health Sciences
- BPT - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BHS - Bachelor of Health Sciences with majors in: Medical Laboratory Sciences (BHS – MLS), Medical Imaging Sciences (BHS – MIS), Anaesthesia & Surgical Technology (BHS – AST), Nursing Sciences (BHS – NS)
College of Graduate Studies
- MSCP - Master of Science in Clinical Pathology
- MPH - Master in Public Health
- MPT - Master of Physical Therapy
- MHRB - Masters in Human Reproductive Biology
- MTox - Master in Toxicology
- DipTox - Diploma in Toxicology (1 year)