Diagnostic imaging department at GMC hospital offers a variety of specialized diagnostic evaluations aiming to assist physicians of different specialties in detection, assessment, as well as effectively monitoring the patient's clinical conditions, diseases and treatment.
All examinations are performed using state-of-the art digital equipments.
We perform around 50,000 examinations per year using different modalities of diagnostic imaging.
We provide almost full range of services, including:
- Conventional plain X ray and contrast studies.
- Portable x ray.
- Digital mammography with 3D capabilities.
- Bone densitometry ( DEXA ).
- Ultrasonography and colour Doppler studies.
- Multi detector CT (128 slice) with CT coronary and peripheral angiography. 1.5 T MRI machine for whole body imaging.