The Department is staffed with highly experienced specialists rendering inpatient and outpatient services for a wide range of medical illnesses in a caring and friendly environment. The department provides full medical check-up through expert clinical evaluation and appropriate investigations.
The department has a special clinic for Diabetes & Endocrinology that deals with:
- All types of Diabetes with comprehensive counseling regarding the daily diabetic care and long term follow up with dietary management of diabetes and its complications through team care.
- Obesity and eating disorders.
- Disorders of thyroid, pituitary, adrenal and other endocrine glands.
- Abnormal hair growth and menstrual irregularities in females including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Lipid disorders. Osteoporosis and menopausal problems.
The Hospital is equipped to carry out the following procedures:
Our physicians have expertise in treating Hypertension, Diabetes, Ischemic heart disease, Asthma and Gastrointestinal diseases.
- Our hospital has a state of the art Intensive Care Unit with facilities for bedside and central monitoring and is fully equipped for artificial ventilation of patients with respiratory failure.
- Assessment of diabetes control by blood, urine testing and arrangements for 24 hours glucose monitoring.
- Dynamic testing of various endocrine functions.
- Thyroid ultrasound and fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology.
- Electrocardiogram, Echocardiography, Ambulatory BP monitoring, Holter monitoring and stress exercise test.
- Ultrasonography, Vascular Doppler Study, CT – Scan.
- Upper GIT Endoscopy and Sigmoidoscopy.
- Allergy testing